D19940: always support all command line options

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 21 12:29:28 GMT 2019

sitter added a comment.

  I should add for the record that I'd actually find stricter versioning better, but arg handling in kcrash is already a bit tricky because of signal-safety restrictions and adding versioning complexity on top would probably do nothing for how easy the code base is to approach. On top of that, even with minimal options (correctly) set, drkonqi will and should be able to help the user file a bug report. In theory we need as little as the pid to do something of use.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi