D19873: [image-wallpaper] Fix horizontal alignment of the "Positioning:" row

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 19 17:26:21 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D19873#434571 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19873#434571>, @davidre wrote:

  > It seems it was changed in this commit to explicitly use Kirigami units:  98d9f681a37e2ac2feb6bf5cb5e8a54f4c7e874e <https://phabricator.kde.org/R120:98d9f681a37e2ac2feb6bf5cb5e8a54f4c7e874e>
  >  Was the Color wallpaper forgotten or did this reason not apply to it? Should we revert it?

  I think the rationale was "we're already importing Kirigami, so let's not import PlasmaCore as well solely for its units when Kirigami can provide units". As for why it wasn't ported elsewhere, maybe those plugins weren't using Kirigami yet.

  Bottom line though is we can either tweak Kirigami's units or just go back to the old ones (although they need tweaking as well). It's more or less the same to me, the best solution would be to use FormLayout in specific plugins.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace