D19880: Fix crash in category comparison caused by incorrect filters

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 19 11:13:11 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added reviewers: Discover Software Store, apol, ngraham.
leinir added a project: Discover Software Store.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Prior to this, we would crash when attempting to create our own Applications Category instance in KNSBackend. We can now set the and filters programmatically and no longer crash. The patch further outputs the entirety of the comparison conditions we're using, for easier debuggings.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

AFFECTED FILES
  libdiscover/Category/Category.cpp
  libdiscover/Category/Category.h
  libdiscover/backends/KNSBackend/KNSBackend.cpp