D19797: [fifteen-puzzle] Modernize settings window

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 16 17:06:19 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D19797#431918 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19797#431918>, @ngraham wrote:

  > +1 for porting to Kirigami.Formlayout, but I'm not sure that the new layout is an improvement. Something about it just doesn't feel quite right to me.
  >
  > This might be a case where we could benefit from using actual headers ("Numbers" and "Pieces"), maybe?

  So something like this?

  F6696590: Screenshot_20190316_175755.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6696590>

  But TBH I don't like how Kirigami section headings are positioned (how left they are) when using `FormData.label`. They also probably get extended much more with German translations. It's nicer IMO when using labels in a row layout instead:

  F6696597: Screenshot_20190316_180232.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6696597>

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons