D17073: Do not crop albumArt

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 14 16:12:57 GMT 2019

mvourlakos added a comment.

  In D17073#431047 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17073#431047>, @rooty wrote:

  > P.S. We could also implement this in latte-dock. Not just that, but also give latte's ToolTipInstance a makeover (the fonts are really huge).

  No problem... Concerning Latte, just a side note, we discussed this with @trmdi when he initially submitted the first version of this patch for Latte.
  My decision for this is that whatever the official plasma taskmanager supports as a design decision the same will be applied to Latte also. I want
  the Latte Preview windows to look the same with plasma taskmanagers one. So this patch I think is an effort from @trmdi to update the plasma
  taskmanager previews in order afterwards to apply the same thing to Latte....

  Again no problem from me, as long as the Latte and plasma taskmanagers have same Preview Windows

  > Might be worth another patch? I could post my changes or if you want you could write your own version :D

  no problem, I would propose first to have an acceptance from here and afterwards create a new PR for Latte

  HInt: Please dont discuss here the Latte case because it creates noise for all the reviewers interested in this

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop