D19340: Search new knsrc locations

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 14 14:13:15 GMT 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D19340#430964 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19340#430964>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Nice. So do we need to change KNS providers/apps to install their files in the new location now?

  We'll need to wait until the next time the CI system gets updated for dependencies, otherwise it'll start being all red and angry - same for this one, incidentally, as what's there now will already report 5.57, but of course won't actually have the function being called... i've got patches under way for it all, though, but as we have to wait for the CI anyway, i've not stuck them up yet :)

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store