D19669: [binary-clock] Port configuration window to QQC2 and Kirigami.FormLayout

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 13 15:09:08 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> configGeneral.qml:23
>
> -import QtQuick 2.0
> -import QtQuick.Controls 1.0 as QtControls
> -import QtQuick.Layouts 1.1
> +import QtQuick 2.12
> +import QtQuick.Controls 2.5 as QtControls

Is this actually necessary for anything in the diff? If not, I would recommend against changing it.

> configGeneral.qml:31
>      id: generalConfigPage
> +    anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter

Anchor left and right to the parent's left and right, or else if we ever decide to make the formlayout not horizontally centered, this layout won't get that change automatically.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons