D19605: Sharpen ApplicationMenu, Shade, ContextHelp icons

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 13:53:47 GMT 2019

zzag resigned from this revision.
zzag added a comment.

  Just to be clear, I'm not against good defaults. I don't like that the defaults are adjusted in such way that icons look sharp only with one particular font size and one particular button size. After all, KDE Plasma is configurable. If we focus only on making defaults look good, then what's the point of making everything configurable?

  I think the current solution is good enough.

  In either case, I think my pov is way too personal so I won't block this change.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze