D19703: connect clicked signal of view (again)

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 10:19:12 GMT 2019

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: mart.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  activated, when the system is in double click mode is only triggered
  on double click. but even with in double click mode we want side panels to
  trigger on single clicks. so we need both clicked and activated.

  double-activation continues to be properly guarded in clickedSlot, so
  this change looks to be save vis-a-vis state changes in the UI

  BUG: 405373
  FIXED-IN: 5.15.3
  CHANGELOG: single-clicks correctly activate modules again when the system is in double-click mode

TEST PLAN
  single click system:

  - clicking enables modules
  - keyboard navigation enables modules
  - double clicking has no unintended side effects

  double-click system:

  - same

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter