D19694: [RFC] Reduce sidebar icon size/increase list information density

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 11 21:49:00 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D19694#429341 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19694#429341>, @broulik wrote:

  > Not a huge fan of going back and forth with design decisions all the time but +1 I preferred the smaller icons we used to habe

  //Technically// this isn't actually going back to anything because in the past we had small icons with tall list items--the worst of both worlds. Now we have tall list items with large icons, and this turns it into short list items with small icons. Also this hasn't been released to customers yet. If you can't do your experimenting in git master, where can you do it? :)

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings