D19670: [appmenu] Port configuration window to QQC2 and Kirigami.FormLayout

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 11 07:30:46 GMT 2019

filipf added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in configGeneral.qml:21
> Is going that far actually required by anything?

Probably not but I'm always checking Qt documentation and simply using the import they recommend. Because 5.16 will depend on Qt 5.12 it shouldn't be a problem, but I can leave things as they are.

> ngraham wrote in configGeneral.qml:28
> Why use a top level `Item`? Was there a problem with using the `FormLayout` as the top-level object?

I'm seeing this consistently, properties don't work at all if placed in Kirigami.FormLayout. In this case if put there you can click on the options but the Apply button will just stay shaded.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace