D19631: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Overhaul font sizes

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 9 10:07:36 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D19631#427726 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19631#427726>, @filipf wrote:

  > There has to be a better solution. We're dragging the quality of Plasma down simply because SDDM isn't on par with it. If there's no other way, hardcoded font sizes should only be present in SDDM.

  I'm actually not really sure about this being a bad solution.
  Hardcoding font sizes gives us total control over our environment, which might not be a bad thing in the long run (in case we want to hard-code settings that point to a .conf file, for greater versatility).
  As far as the lock screen goes, if you separate the SDDM font sizes from the lock screen font sizes, there's a glaring inconsistency between them.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace