D19603: Fix colours of header bar for acitve and inactive windows

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 8 11:29:17 GMT 2019

zzag added a comment.

  > On X11, gtk isn't selecting the backdrop class. Probably because kwin doesn't support one of their new activation flags which would be a GTK bug for not following their fallback correctly.

  If this is the case, then it's a bit awkward because GTK doesn't follow spec they wrote.

  > Might be worth not committing this till then.

  Are GTK developers aware of this problem?

  > But I think you're right that breeze technically should change slightly.

  Given that Breeze kdecoration settings are not synchronized with GTK theme, I think it's fine to have solid background color.

INLINE COMMENTS

> _headerbar.scss:14
>    color: t_color(text);
> -  background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom,t_color(background-light),t_color(background));
> +  background-image: none;
> +  background-color: t_color(background);

This is probably redundant.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk