D18438: [Task Manager] When closing apps, resize only when mouse is out.

Thomas Surrel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 7 20:45:42 GMT 2019

thsurrel added a comment.

  Thank you so much for your patient reviews!

  As a side note, I noticed something a bit odd while testing: if the task manager is configured with grouping, and you open a bunch of Kate instances and close them all at once by middle-clicking on the "grouped task", then it takes more and more time for each instance of Kate to close. Closing 9 instances of Kate, the last one is closing about 7 seconds after the 8th... Can you reproduce that ? I don't think it is a task manager issue, though, as I cannot reproduce that with other applications.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop