D19547: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Use default font size adjustments instead of hardcoded sizes

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 17:10:45 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, this means that when the user has customized the text size in their own user account, the text size will be different on the Login screen (which does not follow user settings) vs the lock and logout screens (which do). Looks like there's really no way around that unless we stay with sizes that are hardcoded in all three. Depends on which issue we want to have, I guess.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  not-hardcoded (branched from master)