D18437: Improve saving an invalid certificate fingerprint to avoid the need to accept it every time

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 10:33:24 GMT 2019

jgrulich added a comment.
Herald added 1 blocking reviewer(s): jgrulich.

  Can you please rebase this change on top of master? It doesn't apply.

INLINE COMMENTS

> openconnectwidget.cpp:55
>      connect(d->ui.leGateway, &QLineEdit::textChanged, this, &OpenconnectSettingWidget::slotWidgetChanged);
> -
> +
> +    // Advanced configuration

Trailing space

> openconnectwidget.cpp:66
> +    d->advancedDlg->setLayout(layout);
> +
>      KAcceleratorManager::manage(this);

Trailing space

> openconnectwidget.cpp:144
> +    secrets.insert(NM_OPENCONNECT_KEY_TRUSTED_CERT, d->advUi.trustedCert->text());
> +
>      // Restore previous flags, this is necessary for keeping secrets stored in KWallet

Trailing space.

I'm sure there are more, can you please remove them completely? You can for example do this in Kate where you set "Remove trailing spaces" on save.

> openconnectwidget.cpp:158
>      setting.setData(data);
> -    setting.setSecrets(d->setting->secrets());
> +    setting.setSecrets(secrets);

Shouldn't we also set previous secrets? If you do this, we will loose what was stored there before.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet