D19373: [RFC] [Splash Screen] Use current "Next" wallpaper as the background

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 5 03:03:03 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  P.S. I've been using this for a couple of days now, and I really like it. Another idea (for another diff) - we could also ditch the "Plasma made by KDE" label and logo in the bottom right corner seeing as we already have the Plasma logo above the spinning circle? It makes it really subtle (and you know how I like subtlety haha)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  splash-screen-uses-next-wallpaper (branched from master)