D19479: [Lock, Login, and Logout screen] Adjust visual feedback of action buttons

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 4 21:54:08 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D19479#424236 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19479#424236>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Could we use QtRendering to work around the issue until the patch lands?
  >
  > Go for it. Add a comment why we're doing it

  Thanks! Done in D19510 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19510>

  As for this diff I now also find myself favoring circles appearing only on hover in the login and lock screens. While there is merit to consistency, I don't think the buttons there are of that great of an importance as in the logout screen. We also don't need to be solving any legibility issue.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master