D19433: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Increase username and action button font size

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 15:59:04 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  It's probably not the worst thing in the world if we use hardcoded font sizes here. We already do for the clock, and the login screen isn't able to read user-chosen font sizes anyway, so there's not much point in using a `Heading`, one of whose reasons for existance existence is to respect the user's font size. So if we use hardcoded sizes, then the login and lock screens will both be able to have the same font sizes for everything.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace