D19440: Exclude non-managed devices from plasma-nm

Àlex Fiestas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 10:23:55 GMT 2019

afiestas created this revision.
afiestas added reviewers: Plasma, jgrulich.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Herald added 1 blocking reviewer(s): jgrulich.
afiestas requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Some network devices are **not** managed by NetworkManager, for example any virtual device created by Docker, any routing devices, etc.

  This patch checks if the device is bring managed by NM or not before showing it into the applet.

  With most certainty, the patch is wrong or the check should be added elsewere, but I thought that would be nice to publish it so we can get the discussion going.

TEST PLAN
  Load the applet with some 10 containers running. The 10 created veth interfaces should not be shown in the applet.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

AFFECTED FILES
  libs/models/networkmodel.cpp