D19433: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Increase username and action button font size

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 08:24:33 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  There's another problem that might be hard to appreciate with neon's default settings (Noto Sans, slight hinting etc.)

  This is level 4:
  F6646230: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6646230>
  This is level 3:
  F6646233: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6646233>

  Level 4 just seems blurrier. Level 3's bigger (easier to make out) and the letters are sharper so I'm going to bump it up to level 3, let me know if it's too big.

  P.S. For some reason, the fonts look bigger in sddm-greeter, in case you've been using that to test the fonts. They look fine on the login screen.

  Also, on an unrelated note, I've seriously been considering dropping the username shadow because it makes it look so much different than the action button label. That said, it does look nice like you've said, and we could just add a shadow to the action buttons and that'd work fine too. I'm mentioning it again because it's really easy to appreciate in that screenshot.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace