D22121: [Image Wallpaper Slideshow] Allow setting of different sorting orders

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 30 16:51:41 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  That fixed my crash, yay!

  I see a UX issues with the Random mode though: since the list re-sorts itself randomly, it becomes harder to locale any given wallpaper in there (say, for the purposes of unchecking it). Also, when you scroll all the way to the bottom and then back up to the top, the order has changed to a new random order. While you're scrolling, the delegates are visible changing before your eyes. It's all a bit odd.

  I wonder if in the Random mode, we should just keep the view sorted alphabetically?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace