D22141: rename lsbRelease to prettyName and set it from os-release as well

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 28 13:55:31 BST 2019

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  previously when lsb_release was not present or working we'd fall back
  to os-release, but then not track the pretty name leading to the report
  containing no Distribution value.
  the more aptly named info variable is now set by both lsb_release and
  os-release logic, ensuring that in both scenarios we have the distro
  recorded in the report.

  systeminformationtest now also checks that the pretty name is set when
  testing on os-release (without lsb_release)

  this also will allow us to eventually move to prefer os-release instead of
  calling the external lsb_release script.

TEST PLAN
  builds & passes

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi

BRANCH
  kosrelease-compat

AFFECTED FILES
  src/bugzillaintegration/reportinterface.cpp
  src/systeminformation.cpp
  src/systeminformation.h
  src/tests/systeminformationtest.cpp