D22053: [libtaskmanager] Track stacking order and window activation (on X11)

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 23 17:44:28 BST 2019

hein created this revision.
hein added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
hein requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  `TaskGroupingProxyModel::requestToggleMaximized` now uses this to
  minimize and restore groups of windows while preserving the
  stacking order, a frequently user-requested wish.
  BUG:368867

  Window activation is additionally tracked to implement a new front-
  end feature to activate the most recently active window (or fall
  through to stacking order otherwise) subsequently.
  CCBUG:379259

  A Wayland implementation requires the addition of a
  `PlasmaWindowManagement::stackingOrder()`, which should be a QList
  of PlasmaWindow* in stacking order, along with a change signal. We
  discussed this at the Plasma+KWin sprint and I'll code up patches
  to KWin and KWayland soon and then implement the new API in here.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  libtaskmanager/abstracttasksmodel.h
  libtaskmanager/taskgroupingproxymodel.cpp
  libtaskmanager/xwindowtasksmodel.cpp