D21979: [System Load Viewer] Add a tooltip about the "CPUs separately" option

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 23 11:00:45 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  It never makes sense to put a tooltip on the wrong control.

  The fact that you need to check "CPU Monitor" first to get the "Show CPUs separately" option to become enables id visually communicated by the fact that it's indented below the other checkbox.

  If https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-30801 is the blocker here, I think we can safely commit this now (but for the right control) and then once that bug is fixed, the tooltip will just automatically work.