D21987: Extend KDE Connect to images, video, audio, selection

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 22 11:46:25 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, fvogt, davidedmundson, nicolasfella.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This lets it share image, video, and audio URLs as well as text selection via KDE Connect.
  For text selection a separate entry "Copy to" is added.

TEST PLAN
  Right clicked image, sent it to KDE connect, had my browser open it. Same for video player.

  Only compat issue with older host is that sending a text selection will instead just open the page if not supported but I think that's pretty minor.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/_locales/en/messages.json