D20598: [WIP] Port kcm energy info to kirigami 2, fix colors issues

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 20 23:48:56 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  That's what I thought, but it doesn't work :/

  What we know is the gap was there before. Since we've now got a Kirigami.ScrollablePage, we can scroll all the content up by holding the mouse. And we can also just make the ScrollablePage the top item. Regardless of that, it shows a gap at the top. I don't see where in the QML code this is coming from.

  BTW I think the errors were due to using a non-existent QQC2 import (2.12), so we're good on that front.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter