D21939: Add new Konqi avatars & remove classic, bluestyle, old konqi avatars

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 20 23:06:26 BST 2019

filipf accepted this revision.
filipf added a comment.

  Agreed with all the removals.

  New ones should be sufficient for just about any screen and they look great. I'm okay with the namings. Good work!

  If it's doable, I would only possibly consider replacing PC Builder Konqi with Guitar Player Konqi <https://community.kde.org/File:Mascot_konqi-app-multimedia.png>. It's might not be super clear what's happening in the former, but that latter is pretty obvious.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

BRANCH
  user-pictures (branched from master)