D21905: [Digital Clock] Open KOrganizer with event details on click

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 19 16:54:26 BST 2019

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
dvratil requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Note that this depends on API that will be available first in KDE Frameworks 5.60,
  so this should not be merged until Plasma master can depend on KF5 5.60, I'm just
  putting it here otherwise I'd lose the patch somewhere :) Alternatively this just
  adds a simple function call from QML, so if merged before 5.60 it will only cause
  a runtime warning and nothing will happen.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/CalendarView.qml