D21794: Style the session selector to be more Breeze

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 14 18:23:19 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Thanks for the new version, almost there.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KeyboardButton.qml:25
> +        style: QQCS.MenuStyle {
> +            frame: Rectangle {
> +                color: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.backgroundColor

One more thing that I realized is missing here and that would make everything look like the desktop menus is a 1px border.

Now the stolen code should sort of look like this:

  property color borderColor: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.textColor
  border.color: Qt.rgba(borderColor.r, borderColor.g, borderColor.b, 0.3)
  border.width: 1

Unfortunately for some reason rgba fails when using dark themes and the border just turns white. Maybe you could figure out something better, but if you get stuck it's not super important.

> KeyboardButton.qml:39
> +                visible: styleData.selected
> +                color: "#3daee9"

We still need to remove this bit of hardcoding:

`color: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.highlightColor`

and in the other file as well, of course.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace