5.17 Kickoff Meeting

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Jun 14 18:08:03 BST 2019

We would typically have a start of cycle Kickoff meeting sometime in the
coming week.  But there is a Sprint happening next Wednesday to the
following Wednesday.  I'm also aware that plenty people who normally spend
time on Plasma are otherwise engaged and won't be able to take on so much
in the coming cycle.

So it is still useful to schedule a Kickoff meeting?  It could be while the
Sprint was happening but held online still.

Or is it better for people at the sprint to have a group discussion in
person going over the Todo items and then I can chase up anyone else for
Todo items outside that discussion?

Jonathan