D21802: move various properties away from qapp and to kaboutdata

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 14 14:44:08 BST 2019

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  I would leave out the explicit setting of otherwise default values, but people's preferences differ :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.cpp:78
>                           i18n("(C) 2000-2018, The DrKonqi Authors"));
> +    aboutData.setOrganizationDomain(QByteArrayLiteral("kde.org"));
> +    aboutData.setDesktopFileName(QStringLiteral("org.kde.drkonqi"));

That is the default (in case no homepage is given)., other places then do not set it explicitly, for consistency might also do this here.

> main.cpp:79
> +    aboutData.setOrganizationDomain(QByteArrayLiteral("kde.org"));
> +    aboutData.setDesktopFileName(QStringLiteral("org.kde.drkonqi"));
>      aboutData.addAuthor(i18nc("@info:credit","Hans Petter Bieker"), QString(),

This also is the implicit value, composed from (default) organization domain and the component name (as defined in the API docs contract). Other places also do not set it explicitly, so one might also not do this here.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.16