D21785: Don't track subsystem status

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 13 18:50:12 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  So far it was unused and we typically just read the user's preferences rather than checking what modules have been loaded.
  For hiding unsupported settings (D21113 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21113>) I am going to query for the status explicitly anyway since at the point the options page comes up the extension is most likely already running.

TEST PLAN
  - Played a video, disabled media controls, reloaded page, media controls were gone, re-enabled them, reloaded page, media controls are there again

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/extension.js