D21668: WIP: Modernize and redesign the Night Color config window

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 12 20:27:15 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  OK, so everything works nice if the form layouts simply reside in main.qml as components. It's when we spawn them through loaders that we get binding loops and misalignment (even if twinFormLayouts is specified!). The loader is not specifying geometry to the layouts so everything gets messed up.

  Unless there is some way to address this, I can remove the extra .qml view files, i.e. merge them with main.qml. There's also the method of anchoring the source components in the loader left and right. Neither seem ideal.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop