D19745: Fix system tray UI/UX & refactor

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 12 18:49:41 BST 2019

broulik added a comment.

  Will you address the broken event delivery to the compact applet item?

INLINE COMMENTS

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:22
> Not exactly. But old layouts used to have a load of restrictions, for sure.

"Old layouts"? You only use `Layouts 1.2` features as far as I can tell

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:30
> Oh, give it a rest.  These two lines looking good together, this way it is clear that they are an opposite of each other.

You first have to evaluate the inner statement in your head and then negate it vs. just seeing at a glance what it is supposed to do

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:74
> Not even sure, is it directly my mistake, or rebase on that later master branch. Could you provide more specific numbers, please?

When I revert this patch in master the icons return to normal, so this isn't a rebase issue.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace