D21639: Remove background from scrollbars when hovering on them

Matej Mrenica noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 11 19:34:13 BST 2019

mthw added a comment.

  I tried to land this patch but I got this error:

    fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /breeze-gtk
    Usage Exception: Push failed! Fix the error and run "arc land" again.

  Could you help me with this?

  > Very nice first patch. May it be the first of many! If you'd like an idea for a follow-up patch, here's an idea: make the handles of the non-disappearing scrollbars gray instead blue when unhovered, and make the track only appear on hover, matching the ones in Firefox. You can see what I'm talking about in GIMP or Inkscape.

  I will very likely look into this during summer holidays, when I will have more time.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk

BRANCH
  breeze-gtk-scrollbar-no-background (branched from master)