D21639: Remove background from scrollbars when hovering on them

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 11 18:57:34 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I think I see the problem. By making the default color turquoise, the scrollbar is now always turquoise. If we can't perfectly match the Dolphin/QWidgets style where it's gray when inactive and turquoise when active, hovered, or clicked, I think we should leave it gray. That's more consistent with other GTK scrollbars, as well as the scrollbars in QML-based kde apps.

  So let's go with the original change to remove the ugly background under the track, and also the change to make the disappearing scrollbar become fat when hovered, and then leave the colors alone for now (and then in a future patch, fix the always-visible GTK scrollbars that are currently blue to be gray instead). Does that sound okay?

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk