D21552: Update default Samba log path

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 11 13:32:36 BST 2019

sitter accepted this revision.
sitter added a comment.

  https://github.com/samba-team/samba/blame/f33749fc84dacb164d1ac43f6bfcae7afcca34b3/packaging/Example/skeleton.tar looks to me like it has been that way for 21 years. I am inclined to think that the old path may have been some distro specific stuff.

  That being said, the path can be configured at will, so ideally it should be read from the config. Which I think we could do since smb.conf looks to be an ini-style config. Something to think about maybe.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter

BRANCH
  update-default-samba-log-path (branched from Plasma/5.16)