Plasma dialogs (and others?) disappearing on wayland + Qt 5.13

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:26:18 BST 2019

[1] this occurs in my system since always (even back to Qt 5.11) but I
always thought that it might be a drivers issue (I have an optimus laptop
so I  can not trust it)
probably with Qt 5.13 might hit more users.

[2] in the same category one more major issue under wayland in my system is
that the windows stacking order after some usage becomes totally
untrusted. Meaning that even though I click the top visual window the
window focused becomes the window underneath. Only thing I can do is to have
ONLY ONE visual window at each time in order to work under wayland after
[2] appears

regards,
michail

Στις Δευ, 10 Ιουν 2019 στις 8:58 μ.μ., ο/η Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>