D21701: [kcm-colors] Do not ship any additional color schemes

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 10 14:06:18 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  +1 in principle.

  I think two things need to happen before we do this:

  1. We need to upload the old ones to store.kde.org, preferably under a shared VDG account so that they can't just randomly go away if whoever uploads it leaves KDE or deletes their account or something
  2. The preview should show the active titlebar color or else it's really not at all obvious what the difference is between Breeze and Breeze dark. This is a pre-existing problem, but it would become worse when there are only four color schemes shipped by default and two of them have a preview image that looks identical.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop