D21639: Remove background from scrollbars when hovering on them

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 7 19:20:35 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  So sorry to hear about the disappearing scrollbar issue being something you can's fix in the theme. Pity. Not totally unexpected though.

  This is much better, thanks! There are still a few ordinary whitespace and formatting issues, e.g.:

  F6876658: Screenshot_20190607_120533.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6876658>

  F6876660: Screenshot_20190607_120750.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6876660>

  I know I must seems like a tight-ass about this, but it's easy enough to fix and it's important to keep the diff minimal so people can easy scan the changes later as needed. Fix those up and let's get this in!

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk