D21639: Remove background from scrollbars when hovering on them

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 7 12:43:47 BST 2019

ndavis accepted this revision as: VDG, ndavis.
ndavis added a comment.

  In D21639#475696 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21639#475696>, @mthw wrote:

  > In D21639#475649 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21639#475649>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > This seems inconsistent with our Qt Widget scrollbars...
  >

  > Do you mean by this, that there should be a "rail" behind the scrollbar? Or what else seems to be the problem?

  Actually, I think I was wrong, so never mind.

  F6876104: Screenshot_20190607_074239.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6876104>

  Now I see what this fixes. Yeah, this is definitely an improvement.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk

BRANCH
  breeze-gtk-scrollbar-no-background (branched from master)