D21619: Wallpaper: delay calling UIReady until the image is actually loaded

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 6 14:08:46 BST 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The desktop image is loaded asyncronously in another thread. This is a
  good thing as it can be quite intensive.

  Unforunately this can lead to kslpash being removed before the wallpaper
  being loaded which undermines half the point of an insanely long
  ksplash.

TEST PLAN
  qdebug showed that we don't emit we're ready till the wallpaper is loaded
  KSplash disappearing too early was hard to reproduce reliably

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/main.qml