D22359: Revert "[showdesktop][minimizeall] Reduce the maximum panel icon size"

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 31 18:31:15 BST 2019

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Some users complained about the buttons being smaller or the size not being configurable when it previously was.

  Whatever you change some users will always complain.
  It's important not to knee-jerk react based on some comments if they go against the general trend.

  Code-wise it's no worse than before your patches, so I'm happy to accept, but if you want to keep it as-is, I would support that too.

  Your call.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  revert-showdesktop-minimizall (branched from master)