D22540: Port ResultDelegate to use PlasmaComponents 3.0

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 30 15:43:25 BST 2019

apol marked 2 inline comments as done.
apol added a comment.

  > The highlight isn't using Plasma theme anymore

  Of course it's using the theme, unless PlasmaComponents.ItemDelegate.highlighted doesn't use the theme, which then is a bug in plasma framework.

  > The layout explodes for long category names, they should be elided.

  Fixed

  F7120119: photo_2019-07-30_16-37-31.jpg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7120119>

  > Also, they show up immediately instead of after a delay.

  Fixed, we could probably find a more generic fix.

  > Clicking results doesn't do anything now.

  Fixed

  > and there can now be both a highlight following the mouse and a selection following the keyboard.

  Would you prefer to change the current on hover? It's certainly doable but I'm not sure we want that.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in ResultDelegate.qml:233
> QQC2 tooltip doesn't seem to handle mnemonics, leading to text like "Run in &Terminal"

Can't see that, see screenshot.
Also if that's the case, then we should fix it like we did for desktop components.

REPOSITORY
  R112 Milou