D22748: whitelist the "turn off screen" shortcut on the lock screen

Martin Blumenstingl noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 25 20:55:06 BST 2019

mblumenstingl created this revision.
mblumenstingl added a reviewer: broulik.
mblumenstingl added a project: Plasma.
mblumenstingl requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is a follow-up to D22261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22261>

  unfortunately the test plan is not working for me:
  when I press the global shortcut on the lock screen then the display does not turn off.
  however, this is not related to the new global action because "volume up", "volume down", "mute" and "play pause" are also not working for me on the lock screen

TEST PLAN
  start a plasma wayland session
  open systemsettings5 -> Shortcuts -> Global Shortcuts -> Power Management
  assign a shortcut to "Turn Off Screen"
  press this shortcut
  (screen must now turn off -> this confirms that the shortcut is working)
  move the mouse or press a key to turn the screen back on
  lock the screen
  press the global shortcut again
  (screen must now turn off)

REPOSITORY