plasma-thunderbolt

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Jul 24 11:20:42 BST 2019

Hi Jonathan,

On Tuesday, 23 July 2019 16:26:21 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Is Plasma Thunderbolt expected to be a new git repo to be released as part
> of Plasma 5.17?  If so it should go through kdereview pronto.

plasma-thunderbolt already went through kdereview back in May, you even
commented on it [0] :) It's now in kde/workspace namespace.

I would like to have it shipped in Plasma 5.17, as I think it's ready to be
released - let me know if there's anything that I need to take care of,
please.

- Dan

[0] https://marc.info/?l=kde-core-devel&m=155842656405139&w=2

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683