D12916: Panel should not stop auto-hiding if a window wants attention

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 18:45:40 BST 2019

hein added a comment.

  If that's how it worked in KDE 4 I think it could well qualify as a regression.

  Regardless of that, my personal take would be that the user entering and exiting the panel constitutes having explicitly acknowledged "needs attention" status and then ignoring it after is fine.

  Implementation-wise, that means in the part where you removed that block earlier we need to evaluate a dirty flag for whether the status change has been acknowledged with an enter+leave or not.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop