D22605: Set notifications entry icon size to medium

Alex Debus noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 21 11:07:52 BST 2019

alexde added a comment.

  I would like to test it and post a screenshot, however I am not able to compile it:

  1. I cloned the source from the git repository
  2. mkdir plasma-workspace/applets/notifications/build
  3. cd plasma-workspace/applets/notifications/build
  4. cmake ..

  This resulted in

    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json):
      Unknown CMake command "kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json".

  5. I then added

    find_package(KF5Plasma REQUIRED)

  to the CMakeLists.txt, which at least make cmake succeed. However, when I tried to compile it with

  6. make

  It breaks with

    Scanning dependencies of target plasma_applet_notifications
    [ 20%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/plasma_applet_notifications.dir/notificationapplet.o
    /path/KDE/plasma-workspace/applets/notifications/notificationapplet.cpp:27:10: error: QQuickItem: File or directory not found
       27 | #include <QQuickItem>
    Compilation terminated.
    make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/plasma_applet_notifications.dir/build.make:63: CMakeFiles/plasma_applet_notifications.dir/notificationapplet.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:233: CMakeFiles/plasma_applet_notifications.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

  I have the Qt development and kcoreaddons' files installed. I thought this procedure would be more straight forward. I'm looking forward to your advice. :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace