D10747: Implement zwp_linux_dmabuf_v1

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 17 14:53:34 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  If there are no objections I would push this soon.

  There is one remaining annoyance I have with the current version: the name of the class inside the interface the compositor has to subclass for interfacing with KWayland. I changed the name from Bridge to Impl since Bridge can be anything and as we use the name Impl in KWin already for stuff like this. But there it's used for the subclass and not for the abstract implementation base class. Any other idea for a good name?

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland